Introduction to Saudi Arabia
There’s so much to see and do in the beautiful Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, so it’s very important to plan your trip ahead using this guide:
The best experiences and tours in Saudi Arabia
Do you want a hassle-free trip to Saudi Arabia? These tours will take you to some of the best spots in the country without the need to plan your own itinerary:
- The Landmark Tour: Visit the most famous landmarks all around Saudi Arabia including Medinah, Jeddah, Riyadh, AlUla, Hail, and Buraidah.
- The 10-Day Tour: If you really want to immerse yourself in the culture and history of Saudi Arabia, this 10-day tour will give you just that. Visiting destinations such as Jeddah, Abha, and Riyadh, this experience will surely be one for the books.
- The Heritage Tour: The best way to experience Saudi Arabia’s heritage, this tour takes you to key spots around the country including the capital city of Riyadh, the holy city of Medinah, and Jeddah.
The best things to see and do in Saudi Arabia
There’s no shortage of things to see and do when you’re in Saudi Arabia. Here are some of the top spots that you shouldn’t miss:
- Visit the Al Masjid Al Haram. This is the heart and soul of Islam and the biggest mosque in the world. Visiting this holy place gives you a better understanding of the wonders of Islamic faith.
- Go on an Arabic food tour. Saudi Arabia has one of the most interesting cuisines in the world, so you can’t miss going on a food tour around some of the country’s top culinary destinations. Of course, don’t forget to treat yourself to fresh Arabian coffee every morning.
- Shop ‘til you drop. You can’t leave Saudi Arabia without visiting Riyadh’s Deira Souq, one of the best souqs in the Middle East. Here, you can find beautiful Persian carpets, beautiful Egyptian cotton pajamas, aromatic spices and incense, and other products from local craftsmen.
The best time to visit Saudi Arabia
Although you can visit Saudi Arabia all year round, the most ideal time to travel to the country is between November and February. Since it’s winter season in the country at this time, the weather is fair, and temperatures are cooler than if you would visit during the summer when it’s extremely hot in Saudi Arabia.