The best experiences and tours in Egypt
Egypt has more than enough places to visit in one day, which include some of the most famous spots to explore.
- Pyramids and Sphinx Tour. This tour is a must-do when visiting Egypt, offering a chance to explore the Great Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and the Sphinx.
- Nile River Cruise. A Nile River cruise allows visitors to experience Egypt's stunning landscapes while enjoying the comfort of a luxurious boat. It typically includes visits to historical sites such as the temples of Karnak and Luxor, the Valley of the Kings, and the Temple of Abu Simbel.
- Abu Simbel Temples Tour. These temples, located in the southern part of Egypt, are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and offer a glimpse into the country's ancient history. Visitors can admire the impressive structures and intricate carvings while learning about their significance.
The best things to see and do in Egypt
Egypt can also provide some of the best things you can do while in the country, aside from exploring the pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, among other wonders.
- Visit Luxor. Luxor is known as the world's largest open-air museum and is home to the Karnak Temple Complex, the Temple of Luxor, and the Valley of the Queens.
- Discover the history of Cairo. Cairo is a bustling city with a rich history, and visitors can explore the city's museums, mosques, and bazaars.
- Go scuba diving in the Red Sea. The Red Sea is known for its crystal-clear waters and diverse marine life, making it a popular destination for scuba diving and snorkeling.
The best time to visit Egypt
You should know that Egypt is a popular destination during the winter months from November to February because the weather is mild and comfortable. Temperatures during these months would range from 20 degrees Celsius to 25 degrees Celsius.
That said, tourists from all over the world are expected to visit the country during these months. So, you should book your trip to Egypt early to avoid the rush. Likewise, it is also good to get familiar with the local customs and traditions of the country especially when visiting the region during Ramadan or the holy month of fasting wherein some attractions may have limited hours of operation.