Introducing the Jazan Region
The best experiences and tours in the Jazan region
Visiting the Jazan region is getting to experience a side of Saudi Arabia you never knew existed. Its natural beauty is unparalleled and it’s one of only a very few places in the country where you see endless natural landscapes. Here are the best tours to experience the best of the Jazan region:
- The seasons' tour. This tour will take you around the different natural landscapes in the Jazan region, so you can really get up close and personal with nature. You can opt for a day or multi-day tour to make the most of your experience.
- The Jazan diving tour. If you’re all about experiencing the beautiful underwater life in the Jazan region, this tour will let you experience a diving adventure like no other with your own photographer. You can also include a hiking and camping adventure in the mix.
The best things to see and do in the Jazan region
Are you ready to explore what the Jazan region has to offer? Here are the best things to see and do while in the region:
- Visit the Farasan Islands. Located 40 kilometers from the Jazan region’s shore is one of the country’s most precious natural gems, the Farasan Islands. Being the first conservation-protected area in the country, these islands offer some of the best marine life. Don’t forget to try the different water activities while you’re on the island.
- Experience serenity in the Fayfa Mountains. Another gem in the Jazan region is the beautiful Fayfa Hanging Mountain Village where you get to experience local life in this part of Saudi Arabia while enjoying stunning panoramic views of the Fayfa Mountains.
- Explore Wadi Lajab. Of course, you can’t leave the Jazan region without experiencing what many tourists call “heaven in the desert,” Wadi Lajab. Hike this beautiful valley to enjoy its landscapes and rich wildlife.
The best time to visit the Jazan region
Since the Jazan region is all about nature, you’d want to explore it from December until March when the temperature is fair enough for exploring the beaches, mountains, and forests around the region. Winter is also the ideal time to visit the Jazan region because of the dry weather. So, if you’re planning to visit the Jazan region, make sure that you book your trip around this time.