Explore the Wonders of Al Riyadh Province
The best experiences and tours in Al Riyadh Province
Al Riyadh province has something to offer for every type of traveler. But if you want to make the most of your trip, you should go on one of these tours:
- The Edge of the World Tour. Sounds interesting, right? One of Saudi Arabia’s most popular tours will literally take you on edge at some of the most beautiful views from the stunning cliffs in Al Riyadh province. Mount Fihrayn is a top attraction for those who want to go on a trek. You can also enjoy a picnic at the top while admiring the scenic views.
- The Riyadh Desert Adventure. Al Riyadh province has one of the most beautiful deserts in the world. And the best way to enjoy it is on a quad bike or on top of a camel. This tour will let you experience Riyadh’s desert and feed your hunger for adventure.
The best things to see and do in Al Riyadh Province
There’s so much to explore in Al Riyadh province that you’ll need a few days to soak in all of its wonders. Here are the best things to do on your trip:
- Visit the King Abdulaziz Historical Center. Also called the National Museum, this is the best place to learn about the history and culture of Saudi Arabia.
- Trek the Edge of the World. Al Riyadh province has a lit of rocky plateaus and the best spot to enjoy the stunning view of the horizon is by climbing Jebel Fihrayn or the Edge of the World.
- Experience Ushaiquer Heritage Village. Travel back in time to the old desert settlements in Saudi Arabia where you get to see the life of the locals in a traditional village just a few hours away from Riyadh.
The best time to visit Al Riyadh Province
Tourist season in Al Riyadh province usually runs from October to March. But if you want to experience the province in the best weather, you should plan your trip between November and February. During this time, weather in Riyadh can go down to 22 degrees Celsius, which is ideal for exploring the province and seeing all its beautiful sites without battling the extreme Saudi heat.