The best experiences and tours in Giza
The pyramids are already enough reason to make your way to Giza. But if you want to make the most of your trip, here are some of the best tours that you can book:
- All-inclusive Giza tour. This tour allows you to explore beautiful Giza for an entire day where you get to visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, Saqqara, and Memphis. You can even experience riding a camel in one of the most historic deserts in the world and an authentic Egyptian lunch to complete your tour.
- Giza private tour. Giza’s landmarks can get pretty crowded, especially during peak season. But you don’t have to endure the long lines when you book this Giza private tour. Here, you’ll get a hassle-free access pass to Giza’s famous tourist attractions: the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum. You also don’t need to worry about transportation since the tour includes round-trip hotel transfers.
The best things to see and do in Giza
Are you ready to explore Giza? Here are some of the things that you need to see and do:
- Be amazed at the Great Sphinx. You’ve seen it in photos and books, but none of that will explain the magnificence of seeing the Great Sphinx up close. The size of this structure alone will make you wonder how it was made considering the technology at the time, and the sheer strength of the Sphinx standing for centuries in the desert will make you appreciate it more.
- Explore the Great Pyramid. The Great Pyramid of Cheops is the single most popular landmark in Giza. The height and size of this pyramid make it such a vision to visitors and the history behind how it was built continues to baffle even the most experienced historians.
- Learn about Egypt’s history at the Grand Egyptian Museum. Also known as the Giza Museum, this is the place to be if you want to see the largest archaeological collection in the world. Here, you’ll see everything from real artifacts to virtual reality exhibits showcasing Egypt’s rich culture and history.
The best time to visit Giza
You can explore Egypt all year round, although the weather can get pretty hot and humid during the summer. So, if you want to avoid that, it’s best to plan your trip around wintertime which runs from October to March when the weather is more favorable for exploring.