Few places in the world have so much importance and respect like the holy city of Makkah in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It's on just about every Muslim's wishlist, yet getting there has its own complications. We have removed all the logistic stress of visiting Makkah al Mukarramah with a same-day tour of Umrah and Ziyarat from Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport or the City Centre even if you just have a few hours of transit in the city. This day trip includes your experienced and friendly guide cum driver, a comfortable private vehicle with all tolls and taxes included for you to breathe in Makkah al Mukarramah and visit Masjid Al Haram for an opportunity for Umrah and to be able to pray near the exalted holy Kaaba.
- Hassle-free full-day transportation to Makkah al Mukarramah from Jeddah
- Guided visit to better understand the Masjid Al Haram complex for Umrah
- A short panoramic tour of Makkah al Mukarramah (Time Permitting)
- Time for Umrah, and to be able to pray near the holy Kaaba
|What Can You Expect?
Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport OR your hotel in the City Centre is the place where you will meet your local, expert, English/Urdu/Arabic speaking guide/driver who knows all the hidden corners of both the port city of Jeddah and Makkah al Mukarramah. You can ask him about practically anything you need to know about your Umrah and your visit to the Masjid al-Haram and the Holy Kaaba. Travelling to Makkah al Mukarramah, enough time for Umrah and prayers, and bringing you back to Jeddah on time are all included in the tour.
- Visit Makkah al Mukarramah from Jeddah with an experienced Driver/Guide
- Comfortable drive to Makkah al Mukarramah for Umrah
- Round-trip transport from Jeddah in a private, air-conditioned Vehicle
- English-speaking Driver/guide for the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (From Jeddah city centre hotels only, If applicable)
- Food/Beverage (when not mentioned in the Inclusions)