The best experiences and tours in Riyadh
There’s so much to see and do in Al Riyadh province, especially in Riyadh. So, if you want to make the most of your trip, here are the best tours that you can book:
- Riyadh day tour. If you’re planning a multi-city trip to Saudi Arabia, booking a Riyadh day trip tour would help you maximize your time in exploring the city. Here, you can explore the city’s top tourist attractions including the National Museum of Saudi Arabia, Kingdom Center, and Masmak Fort.
- Edge of the World and Camel Trail tour. If you want to take the road less traveled and you don’t mind going on an adventure, book the Edge of the World and Camel Trail tour in Riyadh. This takes you to one of the most breathtaking spots in Al Riyadh province and you also get to learn about local culture as you follow the old camel trail with your guide.
The best things to see and do in Riyadh
Riyadh province is one of the best places to visit when you’re in Saudi Arabia. Here, you get to enjoy a mix of sights and activities that will surely make your trip memorable:
- The National Museum of Saudi Arabia. One of the best museums in the Middle East, the National Museum of Saudi Arabia is home to eight galleries that tell the story of man, the universe, and the ancient world.
- Masmak Fortress. This fortress is majestic in every way. A grand fortification surrounded by sand dunes, the Masmak Fortress was once the target of Ibn Saud’s daring raid in 1902. Today, the spear at the doorway remains proof of that time and the galleries inside the fortress include photographs and maps that give a glimpse of old Saudi Arabia.
- Kingdom Center. Rising above Riyadh’s skyline is the 302-meter-high Kingdom Tower which has become the symbol of modern Saudi Arabia. This building’s best feature is the 300-ton steel and glass bridge that connects the two towers on the 99th floor.
The best time to visit Riyadh
Al Riyadh province is open for tourists all year round, but the best time to visit is between the months of November and February when the weather is most favorable for exploring the province.