Introducing Tel Aviv
The best experiences and tours in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv is a wonderful surprise and the best way to experience it is by booking one of these popular tours:
- The Tel Aviv city tour: One of the best ways to explore the city in a short amount of time is by booking the Tel Aviv city tour. Here, your guide will show you around the top sights in Tel Aviv including one of its oldest streets, and of course, you can’t leave without trying its authentic food.
- The Tel Aviv Jaffa guided bike tour: They say one of the best ways to stroll around any city is by riding a bike, and it’s exactly what you’ll get with this tour. With the help of a personal guide, you’ll hop on your bike and go around the city for half a day stopping by some of its most important landmarks. You can see the beautiful Bauhaus buildings in Downtown Tel Aviv and the different spots in Jaffa Port on this tour.
The best things to see and do in Tel Aviv
Here are some of the things that you need to see and do when you’re in Tel Aviv:
- Relax at Park HaYarkon. Start your day with a relaxing stroll at the Park HaYarkon, which is Tel Aviv’s version of Central Park. Here, you can see locals enjoying the vast green space where they can ride a bicycle, go on a run and just enjoy the weather amidst the trees and a lake.
- Get a tan at Gordon Beach. Tel Aviv’s beaches are some of its best-kept secrets and Gordon Beach is considered one of the best. Here, you can enjoy the Mediterranean sun and spend a day at the beach.
- Shop at the Jaffa flea market. You can’t leave Tel Aviv without doing some shopping at the Jaffa flea market where you can see beautiful local crafts that you have to take home to remind you of your trip.
The best time to visit Tel Aviv
Summers in Tel Aviv can get extremely hot and winters can also be rainy. So, if you want to make the most of your trip to the city, it’s best to book your trip in the months of April, May, June, September, and October when you can enjoy the best weather for going around the city without worrying about the heat or rain.