Introducing – Abu Dhabi
The best experiences and tours in Abu Dhabi
If you are in search of popular places to visit when in Abu Dhabi, perhaps a short list of prospective locations can help you a lot.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Tour. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is one of the most impressive architectural and cultural landmarks in Abu Dhabi and a must-visit for any traveler. A guided tour of the mosque offers insight into the Islamic faith and the mosque's intricate design.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour. A city tour of Abu Dhabi offers visitors the opportunity to see the city's top landmarks, such as the Emirates Palace Hotel, the Corniche, and the Heritage Village. You can also learn about the city's history and culture from a knowledgeable guide.
- Desert Safari Tour. A desert safari is a popular tour option in Abu Dhabi, just as in Dubai. Visitors can enjoy a 4x4 ride over the sand dunes, try sandboarding, watch traditional Emirati entertainment, and enjoy a barbecue dinner under the stars.
The best things to see and do in Abu Dhabi
You can enjoy a lot of things while in Abu Dhabi, but if you are not yet settled, why not try these top options?
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is one of the most impressive architectural and cultural landmarks in Abu Dhabi. You can marvel at the mosque's intricate design and learn about the Islamic faith through guided tours.
- Explore the Emirates Palace Hotel. The Emirates Palace is a luxurious hotel that is open to visitors. You can enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's restaurants, relax on the private beach, or admire the hotel's opulent design and décor.
- Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi. The Louvre Abu Dhabi is a world-class art museum that showcases art and artifacts from around the world. You can admire works by famous artists like Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent van Gogh, and Pablo Picasso, as well as explore the museum's unique architecture and design.
The best time to visit Abu Dhabi
You can visit Abu Dhabi throughout the year, as the city has a hot desert climate with very little rainfall. You might, however, prefer to visit Abu Dhabi during the winter months from November to March, when temperatures are more moderate and the weather is pleasant.
There are outdoor activities like desert safaris, visiting landmarks, and exploring the city's attractions without the intense heat of the summer months. Take note that the winter months are also peak tourist season in Abu Dhabi, so you can book your trip in advance.