The holy month of Ramadan is an opportunity with every Muslim for self-purification, prayers for forgiveness of their sins and prayers for granting a place in Jannah. The month of Ramadan promises a lot of rewards if spend in the right way as cited in the Holy Quran.
Our all-inclusive 15-days Ramadan Umrah group departure starting in Shaban is specifically meant to offer pilgrims all the comforts of traveling especially in the month of Ramadan so that pilgrims do not have to worry about anything except ibadah.
- Opportunity to perform Umrah in the holy month of Ramadan.
- All inclusive package with flights, meals. transports, visa fees and more.
- All local assistance in Makkah, Madinah, and Jeddah
- Informative and professional guides and assistants.
- Laundry, Zam Zam, Travel kit for each Pilgrim
|What Can You Expect?
Performing Umrah during the holy month of Ramadan is an aspiration for not only the Muslims from all across the world but the local Muslims living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as well. As a result of this, the holy month of Ramadan is an unusually busy time for both the cities of Makkah al-Mukarramah and Al-Madinah al-Munawwarah.
Ramadan becomes all the more challenging for us in our endeavor to offer quality services still keeping the budget in accordance with the demand of most of the pilgrims. Our consultants are committed to offering clarity and honest pricing at the same time offering quality all-inclusive services in a package.
15-Days Ramadan Umrah group departure starting in Shaban includes best of the services like direct Saudi flights, complete assistance, and fees for Umrah visa, medical insurance, carefully selected hotels and meals, comfortable transportation between airports and holy cities of Makkah and Madinah, local Ziyarat with a professional knowledgable guide and much more.
- Economy class airfare on Saudi Airlines flight.
- Umrah Visa fees and facilitation charges.
- Medical insurance for 15 Days (Supplement may apply if age is above 45)
- 07 nights hotel stay in Makkah al-Mukarramah
- 07 nights hotel stay in Al-Madinah al-Munawwarah
- All meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) for the days falling in Shaban
- Suhur and Dinner for the days falling in Ramadan
- All airport and intercity transfers in luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Half day ziyarat in Al-Madinah al-Munawwarah
- Half day ziyarat in Makkah al-Mukarramah
- Services of an experienced tour leader
- All applicable taxes in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Government Service tax or GST
- Gratuities (optional)
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- 15- Days Ramadan Umrah departure starts in Shaban and it is a Group tour.
- Prices offered are per person basis based on Single, Double, Triple, Quad or Family room
- All Umrah programs require a moderate amount of walking and outdoors every day.
- The tours are wheelchair accessible, however, wheelchairs are subject to availability
||It is an escorted tour. No voucher required
||As Per Saudi Airlines Flight
||As Per Saudi Airlines Flight
The holy month of Ramadan is an unusually busy time for the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah due to a large number of Pilgrims wishing to visit from all across the world besides local Saudi Muslims. It is highly recommended to block seats on time.